It’s been a long winter and the opportunities to get in a round have been very few and far between, but I’ve been hard at work planning a season that will bring some great reviews to the site. To give everyone a snapshot of what to expect in the next few months, here are some things going down:
– Finally, will be making my way down to the shore and some of the great courses down there
– All the courses in my top 10 should finally have reviews here
– Two courses in the top 100 in the world are slated for review (both public)
– The Northeast should finally have a few reviews. It’s close enough to Philly that it’s worth checking
– A few more private courses will be reviewed. As always, access to these courses will be due to
being a resourceful public golfer; not an invite
– Time to get to a couple more Philly muni courses. For better or worse, I’ll let you know my take on
– More detailed updates on those courses already reviewed.
You may have noticed that I haven’t mentioned any courses by name. Well, things are still in the planning stages for a lot of this stuff, so I don’t want to disappoint if I don’t get any where I listed. Also, I kind of like keeping things in suspense.
As the weather starts to warm up and we all dust off the clubs to get back out there, have fun and check back in here when you can!